Available for*: $339.99
Find a Retailer
10 Photos |
DX3R PRO 3-Channel Racing System
At a Glance
High-End Software. Drive Like an Expert.
The DX3R PRO radio is packed with first-class software, including servo speed adjustment, ABS, traction control and 50-model memory. It’s marine-compatible and comes with four timer functions—including a rolling lap timer. When it's time for software updates, the DX3R PRO SD card functionality makes it simple.*
*SD card not included.
Advanced Ergonomics. Designed to Fit the Way You Drive.
The Spektrum™ DX3R PRO radio is an advanced-level surface transmitter system. So naturally it comes with advanced-level ergonomics. Everything about the DX3R PRO model is made to fit the way you drive, from the optional drop-down steering wheel to the easy-to-read backlit screen to the large grip. Right- and left-hand settings are also included.
Built-In Telemetry: Check Temp, Speed and Voltage in Real Time.*
Drive smarter with the DX3R PRO radio. You can monitor your engine or motor temperature, keep tabs on your engine rpm or vehicle speed, track battery voltage and check your lap time. The DX3R PRO radio and integrated telemetry let you do all this right from the large LCD readout. Transmitter also includes vibrating and audible alerts.
Spektrum SR3100 DSM2® 3-Channel Receiver
The included SR3100 receiver is specifically designed to take full advantage of the advanced DX3R PRO DSM2® spread spectrum. This technology provides glitch-free performance and the fastest response of any spread spectrum receiver. It’s all yours in a package that can easily fit on a 1/18-scale chassis.
* Requires telemetry compatible receiver and sensors (sold separately).The included SR3100 receiver is not telemetry compatible.
- Spektrums SR3100 receiver included (not telemetry compatible)
- 50-model memory
- Backlit 128 x 64 high-resolution dot-matrix LCD
- Real-time integrated telemetry (rpm/speed, temp, lap)*
- Drop-down steering wheel and other improved ergonomics
- Vibrating and tone alerts
- Servo speed
- DSM2® 2.4GHz technology offers the fastest response rate of 5.5ms with 4096 resolution.
- Right- and left-hand compatible
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) and traction control
- One-touch, easy-to-use programming
- Programmable steering rate override
- On-the-fly throttle and steering exponential adjustments
- All switches can be programmed to operate in either direction
- Four programmable timers: up, down, integrated and rolling lap
- Graphically supported travel adjust and expo curves
- Two programmable mixes
- Adjustable trim steps
- Digital servo monitor displays graphic and digital servo positions
- Calibration screen allows recalibration of steering and throttle positions for the ultimate in accuracy
- Compatible with DSM®, DSM2 and marine surface receivers
- Pre-set failsafe on all 3 channels
# of Channels:3
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type:AA
The replacement antenna for the DX3R radio is not available separately. Please contact Horizon Hobby Service for replacement options.
Note on calculating speed:
The roll-out conversion factor for the DX3R PRO radio needs to be input as a measure in feet. If the roll out from Method A (page 17 of the manual) is measured in inches, divide this result by 12 to determine your conversion factor.