Available for*: $199.99
Find a Retailer
XS3 Synth FM Pistol, w/1 SZ590 & SZ270
6-model memory, steering and throttle expo, static brake adjustments and many more exciting features.
At a Glance
JR’s newest racing radio control system is an incredible combination of synthesized signal simplicity and an outstanding list of features. Using synthesized signal processing, the XS3 allows racers to dispense with crystals and adjust their system’s signal to whatever frequency the track environment requires. No more sitting out a heat because someone else shares the same channel. Racers can simply tune in an unused frequency and continue racing.
- Static Brake, Panic Brake, Steering Trim Rate Adjustments. These allow on-the-fly digital adjustments of critical race functions.
- Fast Frame Rate Modulation. Selectable PPM, High speed or Normal.
- Emergency Steering Button. Allows driver to achieve full servo travel regardless of steering rate dial position.
- Selectable 3rd channel function. Can be programmed for linear operation (through digital trim), dual position (through grip button C for T-Maxx users) or inhibited (to use 3rd channel for mixing).
- All the "Standards" you'd expect. Servo Reversing, End-Point Adjustment, Sub-Trim, Model Naming, Copy Model Function, Digital Steering/Throttle Trim, Clear Data Function.
# of Channels:3
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type:9.6V
Output Strength:130 mW
Technical NotesSystem Features
- Digital Throttle Steering Wheel
- Dot Matrix Trim Lever
- LCD Display
- Name Input
- Digital Voltage Reading
- Digital Grip Lever A
- Digital Grip Lever B
- Grip Button C
- Charge Jack
- Power Switch
- Scroll Button
- Channel Button
- Decrease Button
- Increase Button
- Digital Steering Trim Lever
- Throttle Trigger Adjustable
- Steering Tension
- 3 channels
- Synthesized PLL Channel Selection via software
- FM modulation
- Easy-to-read LCD graphics display
- 6-model memory
- 3-character model name entry
- Electronic digital trim levers for throttle and steering
- Two assignable electronic grip levers
- Auxiliary third channel accessible through
Grip Lever A
- Direct display trim function
- Servo reversing
- Steering dual-rate
- Exponential (steering and throttle)
- Steering end-point adjustment
(two points: left and right)
- Brake/throttle end-point adjustment
- Throttle deadband adjustment
- 50-lap timer
- Low-battery alarm
- Charge jack receptacle (rechargeable batteries not
included; order JRPB958)
Along with this sophisticated new technology, the XS3 features all the outstanding programming functions that users of other JR systems have come to know and love. This includes multipoint throttle curves, dual-rate steering, 6-model memory, exponential and many other tuning options. The XS3 even has a separate button for use with nitro trucks that have reversible transmissions, such as the Traxxas T-Maxx.
Each XS3 system includes one Z590M metal gear servo and one Z270 servo and is available in 75MHz or 27MHz bandwidths. The XS3 is available wherever the best racing systems are sold.
"The XS3 has the right features that racers need. It's easy to program and the fact that I never have to wait for a frequency clip means more practice time on the track." - Ron Rossetti, McCoy 1/8-Scale Winner