Available for*: $99.99
Find a Retailer
5 Photos |
Celectra 80W AC/DC Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
At a Glance
The Celectra™ 80W AC/DC Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger provides intermediate-to-experienced modelers with a full-featured tool that will charge medium-capacity, 1–3C/1–6S Li-Po, 1- to 15-cell Ni-MH and/or 2–24V SLA batteries on the bench, at the flight line or in the field.
Minimum computer requirements for use of included software: Microsoft® Windows XP® or Windows Vista® operating system, compact disk (CD) reader capable of reading a mini-CD and USB 2.0 port. Microsoft®, Windows XP® and Windows Vista® are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
Futaba is a registered trademark of Futaba Denshi Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha Corporation of Japan.
- Full-featured charger that will charge medium-capacity, 1–3C/1–6S Li-Po/Li-Fe/Li-Ion, 1- to 15-cell Ni-MH and/or 2–24V SLA batteries
- 0.1- to 6.0-amp (80W) charge rate and 0.1- to 2.0-amp (10W) discharge rate
- AC or DC operation with full power available in either mode as well as several battery adapters needed for use with most E-flite® power or receiver battery packs (see gallery images for a look at included adapters)
- A self-contained case that includes a universal AC power supply for international use
- Memory store and load for up to 10 unique battery profiles
- 2x16 backlit, blue LCD screen
Type:AC/DC multi-chemistry battery charger
Input:100–240V AC (50/60Hz), 11–18V DC
# Cells:1- to 15-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH; 1–6S Li-Ion/Li-Po/Li-Fe; 2–24V Pb
Current Discharge:0.10 to 2.0A (in 0.1 A increments/10W maximum)
Charge Rate:0.10 to 6.0A (in 0.1 A increments/80W maximum)
Trickle Charge Rate:50 to 200mA
Cooling Method:Cooling fan