Available for*: $799.99
Find a Retailer
8IGHT-T 2.0 4WD RTR
Now it is easier than ever to experience the excitement of driving a 1/8-scale truggy or to get into off-road competition racing.
At a Glance
The 1/8-scale 8IGHT-T™ 2.0 RTR Nitro Truggy is designed with the entry-level driver in mind and comes completely assembled and ready-to-run with the wheels, tires, engine and electronics already installed on the chassis.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR includes a Losi® 454 engine, which provides the optimal amount of power for dominating a race or just bashing in the backyard. This potent .28-size performance engine, specifically built for 1/8-scale off-road vehicles, offers great styling and a color-anodized cooling head. A tuned pipe is also included for outstanding performance from the first time the engine is fired up.
Spektrum™ DX3S 3-channel sport radio system with 2.4GHz DSM® technology lets 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR drivers and racers experience the next level in precise control, while offering the added benefit of integrated telemetry. The integrated telemetry provides real-time information, such as head temperature, speed in mph and voltage information on the transmitter’s large LCD display. Plus, the included high-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery ensures multiple runs between charges and plenty of power for the onboard electronic components.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR also offers performance-driven features, such as an extended-length chassis, race-length shocks, lengthened suspension arms and zero-offset wheels for increased stability and outstanding handling over any terrain. Heavy-duty, silicone fluid-filled differential cases in the front, center and rear of the 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR help to increase driveline durability for RTR bashing and entry-level racing. The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR also features large, race-inspired, heavy-duty brake discs, which are proven to reliably slow down the truggy when needed, even after accelerating to full speed.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR 4mm thick chassis, shock towers, wheel hexes and wheel nuts have all been anodized red for a stylish custom look. The race-inspired body comes pre-painted and -decorated and offers a functional design that increases air flow to the engine cooling head for improved overall engine performance.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR also includes a starter box for simple, reliable starting. Anodized red to match the 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR chassis, the starter box not only looks good but is designed with a powerful 775-size motor to crank over the 454 engine time after time with minimal effort.
- Designed with the entry-level driver in mind, the 8IGHT-T™ 2.0 RTR comes completely assembled with the wheels, tires, engine and electronics installed
- The included Losi® 454 .28-size performance engine provides the optimum amount of power for dominating a race or bashing in the backyard
- An included Spektrum™ DX3S 3-channel sport radio with 2.4GHz DSM® technology offers the added benefit of integrated telemetry
- The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR includes a custom starter box for simple starting time after time
- The extended length chassis offers unmatchable performance and stability for the everyday RTR driver
- A rugged radio tray design simultaneously increases response and reduces stress on the throttle servo by optimizing the position of the servos
- The prepainted, fully-decorated body allows increased air flow to the engine cooling head and also allows easy access to the fuel tank lid
- Lengthened suspension arms with zero offset wheels offer a wider, more stable base, allowing the truggy to maintain outstanding handling over any terrain, especially while cornering
- A high-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery ensures multiple runs between charges and plenty of power for the onboard electronic components
- Heavy-duty, silicone, fluid-filled differential cases in the front, rear and center increase the driveline durability
- Large, heavy-duty brake disks meet your demands to reliably slow down the 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR when needed after accelerating to speed
- From backyard fun to on-the-track domination, the race-length shocks greatly enhance suspension travel, providing controlled landings and a smooth ride
- Shock towers machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
Length:22.075 in (560mm)
Width:16.375 in (415.9mm)
Wheelbase:14.93–15.09 in (379–383mm)
Weight:9 lb (4082 g)
Radio:Spektrum™ DX3S 3-channel sport radio system with 2.4GHz DSM® technology
Servos:Losi® extra high-torque servo (both steering and throttle)
Batteries:1400mAh NiMH receiver battery (included)
Body:Custom-screened and trimmed (available in Red)
Needed to Complete
-(2) 7.2V NiMH batteries for the included starter box
-Charger(s) for the receiver pack and starter box batteries
Losi Recommends the Following Items:
LOSB5221 Aluminum Glow Driver with NiCd Battery & Charger
LOSF0120 Nitrotane Sport 20% Fuel, Quart
LOSB9900 7.2V 3600mAh NiMH Battery Pack (2 battery packs required for the included starter box)