Available for*: $699.99
Find a Retailer
8IGHT 2.0 4WD RTR
At a Glance
The Losi® 1/8-scale 8IGHT™ 2.0 Ready-To-Run Nitro Buggy makes it easier than ever for nearly anyone to experience the excitement of driving a 1/8-scale buggy or to get into off-road 1/8-scale competitive racing. Designed with the entry-level racer in mind, the 8IGHT 2.0 RTR is completely assembled and ready-to-run with the chassis, wheels, tires and electronics already installed.
The installed Losi 350 engine provides an optimum amount of power for the 8IGHT 2.0 RTR buggy, whether dominating a race or just bashing in the backyard. This potent .21-size performance engine is specifically built for 1/8-scale off-road buggies and legal for sanctioned racing worldwide. A tuned pipe is also included for outstanding performance from the first time the engine is fired up.
The included Spektrum™ DX3S 3-channel sport radio system with 2.4GHz DSM® technology lets 8IGHT 2.0 RTR drivers and racers experience the next level in precise control, while offering the added benefit of integrated telemetry. The addition of integrated telemetry gives any user real-time information, such as head temperature, speed in mph/rpm and voltage information. Plus, exclusive Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology provides an interference-free signal, so you can run your 8IGHT 2.0 RTR anywhere without worry.
The 8IGHT 2.0 RTR features an extended-length chassis for unmatched performance and stability, which will be appreciated by novice and experienced users alike. Heavy-duty, silicone-filled differential cases in the front, rear and center of the vehicle help to increase the driveline durability. A Sure-Close™ fuel tank ensures positive, automatic closure after every fill-up, and the pull-handle tank lid makes fill-ups on the go even faster. The 8IGHT 2.0 RTR also features large, race-inspired, heavy-duty brake disks, which will consistently slow down the buggy when needed, even after accelerating to full speed.
In addition to its long list of performance-driven features, the 8IGHT 2.0 RTR also offers bashers and racers great looks. The 4mm thick chassis, shock towers, wheel hexes and wheel nuts have been anodized blue for a stylish, custom look. The prepainted and fully-decorated body offers a race-inspired scheme designed to match the blue anodized chassis.
The 8IGHT 2.0 RTR includes a starter box for simple starting time after time. Anodized blue to match the chassis of the 8IGHT 2.0 RTR, the starter box not only looks good but is designed with a powerful 775-size motor to crank over the 350 engine time after time with minimal effort.
- Designed with the entry-level racer in mind, the 8IGHT™ 2.0 RTR is completely assembled and ready-to-run with the chassis, wheels, tires and electronics already installed
- The installed Losi™ 350 .21-size performance engine is specifically built for a 1/8-scale off-road buggy and provides an optimal amount of power
- The included Spektrum™ DX3S 3-channel sport radio system with 2.4GHz DSM® technology offers precise control plus the added benefit of integrated telemetry
- The 8IGHT 2.0 RTR includes a starter box for simple starting time after time
- The extended-length chassis offers unmatched performance and stability that will be appreciated by novice and expert drivers alike
- A high-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery is included to ensure longer running times and plenty of power
- Heavy-duty, silicone-filled differential cases in the front, rear and center increase the driveline durability
- The Sure-Close™ fuel tank is designed for automatic, positive closure, and the pull-handle on the lid offers added convenience
- Large, race-inspired, heavy-duty brake disks will consistently slow down the 8IGHT 2.0 RTR when needed, even after accelerating to full speed
- The 4mm thick chassis, shock towers, wheel hexes and wheel nuts have been anodized blue for a stylish custom look
- The prepainted, fully-decorated body boasts a custom look with its race-inspired scheme designed to match the color-anodized chassis
- Heavy-duty rear outer hinge pins
- Reinforced rear bearing insert system
- Lightweight camber links
- Tunable suspension geometry
Type:Nitro off-road buggy
Length:19.56 in (497mm)
Width:12.13 in (308mm)
Wheelbase:12.71–12.87 in (323–327mm)
Weight:7.125 lb (3228 g)
Motor or Engine:Losi® 350 .21 buggy engine
Radio:Spektrum™ DX3S 3-channel sport radio system with 2.4GHz DSM® technology
Servos:Losi extra high-torque servo (both steering and throttle)
Batteries:1400mAh NiMH receiver battery (included)
Body:Custom-screened and trimmed (available in Blue)
Needed to Complete
-(2) 7.2V batteries for the starter box
-Approved charger(s) for receiver pack and starter box batteries
Losi recommends the following items:
LOSB5221 Aluminum Glow Driver with NiCd Battery & Charger
LOSF0120 Nitrotane Sport 20%, Quart
LOSB5201 Turbo Fueler Fuel Bottle, 500cc
LOSB9900 7.2V 3600mAh NiMH Battery Pack