Available for*: $429.99
Find a Retailer
10 Photos |
1/8 L8IGHT Model Race Roller
Body is UNPAINTED
At a Glance
The 1/8-scale L8IGHT Model Race Roller is professionally developed and tuned specifically for dirt oval racing. Featuring realistic appearance and performance features modeled after full-scale dirt oval vehicles, the L8IGHT model is a completely assembled dirt oval Race Roller in one box.
The L8IGHT Model features front and rear shock towers that were specifically designed for dirt oval racing. These shock towers allow specific adjustments for different styles of dirt oval tracks and for both foam and rubber tires. The aluminum big-bore shocks are filled with silicone fluid and use precision coil springs designed for dirt oval racing.
This vehicle utilizes adjustable, oversized molded body mounts to securely hold the large body in place and to better endure wall bumps and impacts from other cars during racing. These body mounts also allow you to easily adjust for both tire sizes/types and track conditions. The molded front bumper and foam reinforcements help to absorb shocks and protect the front-end from crash impacts.
The L8IGHT Model also features a Late Model aerodynamic body. This body was designed to provide stability with excellent steering and tracking characteristics. Front grille and headlight decals as well as window masks to paint the body are included with the vehicle. Low profile GRP rubber racing tires mounted on Losi wheels provide the traction needed for oval racing.
- Professionally developed and tuned specifically for dirt oval racing
- Features the ingenious design and superior materials of the 8IGHT for superior and proven quality
- A completely assembled dirt oval Race Roller chassis in one box
- Modeled after the full-scale vehicle for realistic appearance and performance characteristics
- The dirt-oval-specific shock towers allow specific adjustments for different styles of dirt oval tracks
- The 15mm aluminum big-bore shocks filled with silicone fluid use special coil springs developed for dirt oval racing
- Molded front bumper and foam reinforcements help absorb shocks and crash impacts for greater front end protection
- Utilizes adjustable, oversized molded body mounts to securely hold the body in place to endure wall banging and impacts during racing
- The aerodynamic Dirt Late Model style body provides stability with excellent steering and tracking characteristics
- Decals for the front grille and headlights, as well as window masks to paint the body are included with the vehicle
- Low profile GRP rubber racing tires mounted on Losi wheels provide needed traction
Type:Competition Dirt Oval Race Roller
Width:12.13 in (308mm)
Wheelbase:12.64 - 12.80 in (321 - 325mm)
Tire Type:Losi/GRP Tires
Motor or Engine:.21 Buggy Engine Not Included
Shock Type:15mm Aluminum Big-Bore
Body:Clear Lexan, Dirt Late Model Style
Needed to Complete
.21 Buggy Engine
Tuned Exhaust System
2-channel radio system with high-torque servos
Paint for polycarbonate bodies