Available for*: $899.99
Find a Retailer
30 Photos |
1/8 8IGHT-E 2.0 4WD Buggy Race Roller
Combining cutting-edge vehicle design with an unmatched combination of features and hi-tech parts and precise, at-the-factory assembly, Race Rollers are dialed right out of the box.
At a Glance
Team Losi Racing has taken the most innovative, revolutionary 1/8-scale buggy design in racing history and made it even better, with newly engineered features and design elements that surpass every other buggy on the market. Then, they equipped it with the latest cutting-edge Xcelorin brushless power
system for unbelievable electric race performance.
Once you’re on the track, you’ll be dominating with features like a Team Losi Racing exclusive Tuned Flex Technology chassis design, lightened shock towers, updated suspension geometry and much more.
And Team Losi Racing has gone one step further, offering this innovative new race chassis with the most user-friendly setup imaginable. Using track-tested tuning setups from top racers, the 8IGHT-E 2.0™ Race Roller® is professionally dialed and assembled in a track-ready configuration.
All you have to add is the radio system of your choice and battery, then take the track by storm. The 8IGHT-E 2.0 brings the latest high-tech electronics and prolevel race parts to the buggy class, complete with a long list of features that are only available as options on other buggies.
- The included 1700Kv Xcelorin Brushless Motor and ESC provide ample power and torque to deliver the needed power for 1/8-scale off-road racing
- The 8IGHT 2.0 chassis with Tuned Flex Technology (TFT) grants huge performance gains on the track, by providing superior grip and handling balance
- An enhanced radio tray design optimizes the position of the steering servo for better response, while positioning the weight of the other electronics in a balanced location
- The servo saver provides increased consistency due to the enhanced surface geometry
- Lightened shock towers reduce the overall weight of the vehicle for faster speeds and quicker lap times, while their optimized design offers increased strength and durability
- A pressed steel bushing in the Ackerman brace provides increased movement, thus increasing steering precision
- The heavy-duty dogbones and outdrives are designed for increased durability and to withstand the demands of 1/8-scale off-road racing
Type:Electric Competition Buggy Race Roller
Length:19.56 in (497mm)
Width:12.13 in (308mm)
Wheelbase:12.71 - 12.87 in (323-327mm)
Weight:6 lb 12 oz (3062 g) - without battery
Chassis:Tuned Flex Technology (TFT)
Motor or Engine:1/8-scale 1700Kv Xcelorin Brushless Motor
Speed Control:1/8-scale Xcelorin Electronic Speed Control
Body:Clear Polycarbonate Buggy
Needed to Complete
3-, 4- or 5-cell LiPo Battery
Compatible Battery Charger
2-Channel Radio System with High-Torque Servo
Paint for Polycarbonate Body
Losi recommends the following items:
14.8V 5000mAh 4S 25C LiPo Hard Case Battery (LOSB9864)
1-5-Cell Intelligent Lithium Balance Charger (LOSB9605)
Spektrum DX3R DSM2 Racing Radio System (SPM3100)