Available for*: $56.69
Find a Retailer
6.6V 2300 Li-Ion Nano Phosphate Hypersonic Pack
Safe, durable, high power batteries for R/C vehicles
At a Glance
Hypersonic™ is a high power density battery pack safely providing up to 30C continuous output and 60C burst rates. Unlike traditional lithium-ion, Hypersonic™ packs have exceptional safety characteristics with no risk of spontaneous combustion. All component cells are UL-1642 compliant. Deans Ultra connectors are standard.
Designed for exceptional power output, durability, and safe operation, Hypersonic™ Lithium Ion is the next generation battery for the R/C market. Using a unique, patented, revolutionary lithium-ion chemistry developed at A123Systems, Hypersonic™ packs provide high performance and abuse-tolerance unmatched by any other battery chemistry.
With its ultra low-impedance design and high power capability, Hypersonic™ offers high performance and long cycle life characteristics in a robust, safe package, able to deliver up to 60C burst rates.
Hypersonic™ packs can also be connected together to create custom configurations for almost any electric propulsion application.
Experience a new level of battery performance in R/C vehicles with A123Systems Hypersonic™ Lithium Ion.
- Inherently safe chemistry will not explode or catch fire
- Twice the cycle life of competitive Li-poly batteries
- 50% more power (up to 60C burst) than competitive Li-poly batteries
- Balancing connector (compatible only with Sonic Charge (AQR400088))
- Fast charge capable - reach 100% state-of-charge in 15 minutes using the Hypersonic ChargeSafe™ balancing fast charge system.
Connector Type:Deans Ultra (WSD1300)
Number of Cells:2
Length:5.31 in (135mm)
Width:1.10 in (28.0mm)
Height:1.10 in (28.0mm)
Maximum Continuous Discharge
Maximum Burst Discharge